Best Estate Planning Lawyer In Roma
If you find yourself to be in a situation where finding the Best Estate planning lawyer in Roma gets difficult, then we are here to help you out with this. Below is a list of the best Roma Estate planning lawyer. To help you find the best Estate planning lawyer Roma located near to you, we put together our own list based on Client reviews.
⇒ Trevor May
Trevor May Trevor May is the Director of Ferrier & Co Solicitors Roma and Toowoomba. With over 15 years law experience, Trevor specialises in succession planning, rural and agribusiness law, wills and estates and criminal and traffic law.
- Estate Planning
- family trust succession and advice and estate administration
- Administration of Estates
Phone: +61 7 4578 5100
⇒ Sian-Lee Jones
Sian-Lee Jones Sian-Lee graduated from the University of the Sunshine Coast in 2018 and moved to Wallumbilla to complete her legal traineeship. Soon afterwards she was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland.Sian-Lee is experienced in property law, wills and estate planning.
- Estate law
- Wills, Estates & Succession Planning
- Superannuation planning and claims, including Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
Phone: +61 7 4578 5100
Estate Planning Law
An estate planning attorney specializes in inheritance law issues. He will advise you on care decrees and power of attorney and support you in drawing up company or gift agreements. The experienced lawyer always has an eye on tax law aspects. He provides you with legal protection and makes a decisive contribution to avoiding future conflicts and costly proceedings.
The dispute over the inheritance often tears whole families apart. In many cases, a house is the cause of the inheritance dispute. The problem is the so-called “community of heirs” who have to agree on what should happen to the house. In the event of an inheritance dispute, a qualified lawyer should be consulted. When planning an estate, the client informs his lawyer or his bank about all assets that are currently or at the desired time affected by an asset transfer. Negative values, such as open bank loans, other debts, guarantees, etc. must also be taken into account.
Estate planning also includes:
- Determination of a possible executor
- Power of attorney
- Deposit of the will in the German Chamber of Wills’ Register of the Chamber of Notaries
- Funeral care contract with a funeral home
- Design of the obituary notice in the newspaper
- Organization of the funeral (cremation, church accompaniment)
- Information about life insurance, death insurance, bank accounts (abroad), assets, company participation, safe deposit box, real estate ownership, liabilities.