This data protection declaration clarifies the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as “data”) within our online offer and the websites, functions and content associated with it as well as external online presences, such as our social media profile. (hereinafter jointly referred to as “online offer”). With regard to the terms used, such as “personal data” or their “processing”, we refer to the definitions in Art. 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Leadmetrics Pty Ltd
We process data of the following data categories
- Inventory data (e.g., names, addresses);
- contact information (e.g., email, phone numbers);
- content data (e.g., text input, photographs, videos);
- Contract data (e.g. subject matter of contract, term, customer category);
- payment data (eg, bank details, payment history);
- Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times);
- Meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
- Employee data (e.g. cover letters and attachments to online applications)
Purpose of Processing
Below is a list of the purposes of processing:
- Provision of the online offer, its content and functions;
- Provision of contractual services, service and customer care;
- Answering contact requests and communicating with users;
- marketing, advertising and market research;
- Safety measures.
Cooperation with Processors and Third Parties
If, as part of our processing, we disclose data to other people and companies (contract processors or third parties), transmit it to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this is only done on the basis of legal permission (e.g. if the data is transmitted to third parties, as to payment service providers or connecting Law firms with clients seeking Legal Advice
Cookies and the right to object to direct mail
The following types of cookies are distinguished:
- Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to save certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user entries, e.g. regarding the language of the website.
- Session cookies: Session cookies are required to recognize repeated use of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to enable you to access our site more easily. If you close the browser or log out, the session cookies will be deleted.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. They are used to store the login, to measure the reach and for marketing purposes. These are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- Third-party cookies (third-party cookies, in particular from advertisers): You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and z. B. Decline to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective data protection declarations of the third-party providers.
Duration of storage/deletion:
Here you can find information on how to delete cookies by browser:
Provision of contractual services
We process inventory data (e.g. company, title/academic degree, names and addresses as well as contact details of users, e-mail), contract data (e.g. services used, names of contact persons) and payment data (e.g. bank details, payment history) in order to fulfill our contractual obligations and services. In principle, this data will not be passed on to third parties unless it is necessary to pursue our claims (e.g. transfer to a lawyer for debt collection) or there is a legal obligation to do so or we are mediating between a client and law firm.
Use of Blog Features / Comments
You can make public comments on our blog, in which we publish various articles on topics on our website. Your comment will be published with your specified username on the post. We recommend using a pseudonym instead of your real name. It is necessary to provide a user name and e-mail address, all other information is voluntary.
If you leave a comment, we will continue to store your IP address, which we will delete after 70 days. The storage is necessary for us in order to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in cases of possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address in order to contact you if a third party should object to your comment as being illegal.
Comments are not reviewed prior to publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to as illegal by third parties. In principle, this data will not be passed on to third parties unless it is necessary to pursue our claims or there is a legal obligation to do so. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or to perform the contract because the contract has ended.
Registration / User Account
On our website, we offer users the opportunity to register (user account) by providing personal data (e.g. company, title/academic degree, names and addresses as well as user contact details, e-mail). The data is entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. A transfer of data to third parties does not take place. At the time of registration, the following data is also stored: the user’s IP address, date and time of registration. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registration, i.e. your registration is not complete until you have previously confirmed your registration by clicking on the link contained in a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose. sent a fax with the confirmation. If you do not confirm this within 30 days, your registration will be automatically deleted from our database. The provision of the aforementioned data is mandatory, you can provide all other information voluntarily by using our portal.
Registration of the user is required to fulfill a contract with the user (determining the identity of the contractual partner, contact data) or to carry out pre-contractual measures.
As a user, you always have the option of having the data stored about you changed at any time. If the data is required to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, the data can only be deleted prematurely if there are no contractual or legal obligations to the contrary.
Online Payment Provider
When paying by “Paypal”, billing takes place via PayPal and when paying using credit card, billing takes place via Stripe. The online billers collect, store and process the usage and billing data of the user to determine and bill the service used by him. The data entered into the online billing service will only be processed and stored by them. If the online billers are unable to collect the usage fees or can only partially collect them, or if the online billers fail to do so due to a complaint from the user, the online billers will forward the usage data to the person responsible and the person responsible may block the user . The same applies if, for example, a credit card company reverses a user’s transaction at the expense of the provider
Content of the newsletter
We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with advertising information (hereinafter “newsletter”) only with the consent of the recipient or legal permission. If the contents of the newsletter are specifically described when registering for the newsletter, they are decisive for the consent of the user. Our newsletter also contains information about our products, offers, promotions and our company.
You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, ie revoke your consent. You will find a link to cancel/unsubscribe the newsletter at the end of each newsletter. If the users have only registered for the newsletter and canceled this registration, their personal data will be deleted.
We ask you to inform yourself regularly about the content of our data protection declaration. We will adapt the data protection declaration as soon as the changes in the data processing we carry out make this necessary. We will inform you as soon as the changes require your cooperation (e.g. consent) or other individual notification.