Personal Injury Lawyer in Sydney, NSW.
Graduated from UNSW with a Masters in Law in 2011, having previously completed a Bachelors degree at Macquarie.
I practise in Personal Injury Law and specialise in employer-sponsored visas (457,186,187), family class/partner visas and business investment visas. I also manage a variety of Federal Court matters and Migration Review Tribunal appeals.
In addition to immigration law, I am experienced with intellectual property claims, class actions, civil litigation, commercial and property law.
My role within the business is to provide legal leadership to our lawyers and to ensure client experiences exceed expectations.
- Education Media LLB, Intellectual Property Law
- Law School University of New South Wales
- Law Degree LLM, Media and Technology Law/Innovation Law Specialisations
- Accident Injury
- Bicycle Personal Injury
- Brain Injury
- Injuries At Bars Hotels and Restaurants
- Injuries from Animal Attacks
- Injuries to Children
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Insurance Coverage
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Toxic and Other Mass Torts
- Truck Accident
- Truck Crash
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death